In this tutorial by S7FanClub.com we will teach our fans, how easily they can flash TWRP custom touch recovery on their Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge international variants.
1. Download and run Odin for Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge on your PC.
2. Download TWRP Recovery.tar file for Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F) or Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935F) from the links below.
a. Download & Flash TWRP Recovery & SuperSU Root Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F)
b. Download & Flash TWRP Recovery & SuperSU Root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935F)
The above download links will be activated as soon as TWRP Custom Recovery is available for Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge. You can also read How To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge With ODIN Flashing Method.
3. Enable Developer options from Settings by tapping Build Number Seven Times, and then enable OEM Unlock option from Developer Settings.
4. Power off your device. Boot your device into Download Mode using the following key combination and connect the device to your computer via a USB cable.
How to Boot Samsung Galaxy S7 in Download Mode?
You can Boot into Download Mode By holding and pressing down the following key combinations: Volume Down Key, Power button & Home Button at the same time for 5 to 6 sec. and then press Volume Up key to Continue to boot into Download mode.
5. Use the PDA tab or AP button to browse to and select the tar file that you downloaded and flash the device.
There you go, you have successfully flashed TWRP Custom Touch Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge Smartphone.