One after the other! The release of Samsung Galaxy S8 has opened the way to rumors about the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and as usual, we are getting thousands of them. A number of websites and blogs have already posted about its design, price, release date and its feature. But these are all rumors. From what we know so far is that there is definitely going to be a stretched out version of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 soon out in the market.
Samsung Teasing About Galaxy Note 8
For all the Samsung enthusiasts, that is actually a really good news that Samsung has pushed the envelope with its 2017 flagship. The news for the Galaxy Note 8 has been confirmed by the recent tweet by Samsung Exynos official account that appears to be remarkable news for the Galaxy Note 8. The tweet rendered about the design of the phone and its processor’s power. The actual subject of the tweet is Samsung’s Exynos 8895 processor.
As for the readers, the fact is that this Exynos 8895 processor has been already powered in the Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ and it will be further shared by the Samsung’s upcoming flagship –Galaxy Note 8.
However, the tweet by the official account for Samsung Exynos raises the question did Samsung just subtly tease the Galaxy Note 8 here? Let us know in the comments section below and keep visiting us for more information about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 3D Render Video
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Release Date
According to Samsung, Galaxy Note 8 will be announced on August 23, 2017. While it will start shipping in America / Europe from September 2017.
Price of Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Galaxy Note 8’s price could reach up to $1000 or £920.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Specs
– 6.3in 3840×2160 Super AMOLED curved Infinity Display with 18.5:9 ratio
– S Pen support
– Improved iris scanner
– Screen embedded fingerprint scanner
– Built-in ‘Bixby’ AI assistant
– Samsung Exynos 8895 CPU (or Snapdragon 835 in the US), 6GB RAM
– 12MP dual rear-facing camera, 8MP front-facing camera
– USB-C connectivity, 3.5mm headphone jack
– Android 7.0 Nougat
– IP68 certification
– 64GB build-in storage, microSD expansion
– 3,000mAh battery.
– Fast charging, wireless charging support
– Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey and Deep Sea Blue colour options.
- Top 10 Best Samsung Galaxy S23 Camera Apps - September 5, 2023
- Download 4D Parallax Wallpapers App Galaxy 24 Ultra - September 5, 2023
- How to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account Permanently? - September 5, 2023