Samsung ODIN is the windows tool to flash stock rom on all Samsung Galaxy Mobile phones including Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone. In case your phone isn’t working fine. Its lagging like hell. Or its stuck on the Samsung logo. That’s the time to either hard reset Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge, in case hard reset also fails.
Download Samsung ODIN 3.13.1 for All Samsung Phones
You need to Flash Stock ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge. Stock ROM’s download size is usually 2 GB for latest Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone.
Today we will share how you can flash stock rom on your Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone using ODIN v3.13.1.
Please note that this tutorial guide for Flashing Stock ROM on Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge is meant to be used with a Windows based computer or laptop.
Download ODIN 3.12.3 for Samsung Galaxy S7 / Edge / S8 Plus
1. Download ODIN 3.12.3, & Extract its ZIP file.
2. Run Odin v3.12.3 and Enable OEM Unlock from Developer Options on your device.
3. Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).
4. Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
5. Add the firmware file to AP / PDA. (You need to download firmware / stock rom for Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge, its around 2 GB in compressed zip archive)
6. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked.
7. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes.
8. After 5 – 10 minutes flashing stock rom process on Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge will complete and your smartphone will reboot and this time it will be as new as brand new.
Download ODIN 3.13.1 (Android Oreo ROM Flashing Support)
In case you are facing any error during flashing stock rom on your Samsung Galaxy S7 / Edge or Galaxy S8 Plus with ODIN, you can post the error screenshot in the comments section, and our team at S7 Fan Club will try our best to help you out.
- Top 10 Best Samsung Galaxy S23 Camera Apps - September 5, 2023
- Download 4D Parallax Wallpapers App Galaxy 24 Ultra - September 5, 2023
- How to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account Permanently? - September 5, 2023