If you are using Facebook App on Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge, its the time for you to immediately stop using it. The Facebook App’s full version is a huge mess. Because it keeps on running in the background, eats too much RAM and consumes a lot of battery life on your Samsung Galaxy S7 or Edge device.
As I have to respond to many users on my social media profiles, I have to use Facebook frequently and on the go. I have checked out my battery stats and the culprit was Facebook App, which was eating most of the battery on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
Another reason to stop using Facebook is its separate Facebook Messenger, I mean why? This was the function once included within the app, but now we need to have a totally separate app to make conversations, that also consumes lot of battery life on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
Why To Stop Using Facebook App on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?
1. Consumes lots of battery.
2. Consumes a lot of RAM.
3. Slowly kills your Galaxy S7’s battery life.
4. It needs separate facebook messenger app, which further keeps running in background and kills the battery.
Steps to Disable Facebook App on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Since Facebook comes pre-installed as a system app, you cannot totally uninstall it. But you can disable the app from settings. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Settings app
- Scroll down and select Applications
- Find Facebook and select it
- Choose Disable from the list of options
Alternatives of Facebook App on Samsung Galaxy S7 or Edge
Now the question will come in your mind that if you have uninstalled Facebook App or disabled it on your Samsung Galaxy S7, how will you stay connected with your friends and family most of the time? There are two options either Facebook Web or Facebook Lite App, they are lightweight solutions which do not consume too much battery and also provide notifications on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
1. Use Facebook on Web Browser: http://m.facebook.com
- Top 10 Best Samsung Galaxy S23 Camera Apps - September 5, 2023
- Download 4D Parallax Wallpapers App Galaxy 24 Ultra - September 5, 2023
- How to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account Permanently? - September 5, 2023