Samsung has recently rolled out August Security patch Software Update for Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. It is around 222 MB in size. You will soon receive the notification to update your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge software, if you are connected with internet either through Mobile Data connection or WiFi internet.
When you will install the update, it will take almost 15 minutes to complete the software update process and then it will consume around 5 minutes on optimizing apps screen.
Galaxy S7 Edge August Security Patch Software Update Features:
- Improve Performance of Bluetooth and NFC
- Settings for the following have been added: Samsung Cloud
– A new Samsung Cloud function has been added.
- The Security of your device has been improved.
- A software update can include, but it’s not limited to:
– Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
- New and / or enhanced features
- Further improvements to performance.
To get the best from your device, please keep your phone up to date and regularly check for software updates.
- Top 10 Best Samsung Galaxy S23 Camera Apps - September 5, 2023
- Download 4D Parallax Wallpapers App Galaxy 24 Ultra - September 5, 2023
- How to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account Permanently? - September 5, 2023