Although Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus are not radically different from the previous year’s models, however, they come packed with some drastic camera features that we bet you would love. Among those nifty camera features, “Super Slow-Mo” is definitely worth mentioning. This feature lets the users of the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus to record in (small bursts of) slow motion. Super slow-mo records video at 960 fps in 720p resolution.
So if you want to give your videos a cinematic touch, you have come to the right place. In this post, we will highlight how you can enable and use Super Slo-Mo Feature in Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus devices.
Enabling and Using Super Slo-Mo Video Feature in Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
Here’s how you can get started.
1: In order to give your videos a cinematic touch, the first thing you need to do to find your camera app on your Samsung Galaxy S9 | S9 Plus. Open the Camera app. At the top of the screen, you will find the camera modes of the phone. Swipe to find the “Super Slo-Mo” Mode.
2: In the Super Slo-Mo mode, there are two options for you to select – the manual one and the automatic one.
- The Manual Mode allows you to select the part of the video that you want to shoot in the Super-Slo-Mo. For this, simply tap the record button to start recording video. Next, tap the button to the right to begin recording in slow-motion. Remember, the S9 will only record the slo-mo video in 0.2-second bursts (when the video is played, this ends up being about 6.4 seconds of footage). You can, however, tap the slow-mo button again, recording multiple slow-mo sections in one video.
- The Automatic Mode allows you to record the slo-mo video of the moving object when it comes under the square in the camera’s viewfinder. When the camera of the phone detects motion within the square, it will begin recording the slow motion video, again of the length – 0.2 seconds. Just like the manual mode, you can record multiple bursts of slo-mo in one video.
3: Once you finish recording your video in slo-mo mode, it will automatically appear in your phone’s gallery.
You can edit the video, add music to it, toggle slow motion on or off and trim the section of the footage as well. You can swipe up to get the additional options like play in reverse or making the footage loop.
You can also choose how many times you want to add the slo-mo footage in a video. For this, tap the gear icon in the viewfinder and then tap Super Slo-Mo and select “multi-take” for multiple slo-mo bursts in a single video or “single take” for only a single slo-mo burst in the video.
There you go! Let us know if this helped you in the comments below.
- Top 10 Best Samsung Galaxy S23 Camera Apps - September 5, 2023
- Download 4D Parallax Wallpapers App Galaxy 24 Ultra - September 5, 2023
- How to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account Permanently? - September 5, 2023